14 Nelson's Road Greenwich
14 Nelson Road is a revitalised mixed use Art Deco building built for Burton Taylor in 1932. It is locally listed and lies within the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site
- 3,600ft2 restaurant
- 1 lightwell infill
- 1 roof extension with extensive terrace
- 1 meadow roof
- 3 two-bed flats
- 8 art deco elephants restored
About 14 Nelsons Road
The restoration of the building includes the rear lightwell infill at all levels, a new landmark restaurant at ground and first floor and three two bedroom flats on the existing second floor and the new third floor roof extension.
The new zinc penthouse extension follows the rhythm of the existing façade which has incised mouldings and spandrel panels and provides a roof terrace with views of Hawksmoor’s St. Alfege Church, the Cutty Sark, and the River Thames.